Blocked from cleaning packages due to h5pcc

Matt Thompson fortran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:02:24 PDT 2014

Takeshi,

I saw there was a new cdo port today, but when I try to upgrade it I get
(discounting the ever present DNS warning):

--->  Computing dependencies for cdo
--->  Fetching archive for cdo
Warning: Your DNS servers incorrectly claim to know the address of
nonexistent hosts. This may cause checksum mismatches for some ports. See
this page for more information: <
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/MisbehavingServers>
--->  Attempting to fetch
cdo-1.6.4_0+grib_api+openmpi+szip.darwin_13.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://packages.macports.org/cdo
http://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/cdo
--->  Attempting to fetch
cdo-1.6.4_0+grib_api+openmpi+szip.darwin_13.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://nue.de.packages.macports.org/macports/packages/cdo
--->  Fetching distfiles for cdo
--->  Attempting to fetch cdo-1.6.4.tar.gz from
http://ykf.ca.distfiles.macports.org/MacPorts/mpdistfiles/cdo
--->  Attempting to fetch cdo-1.6.4.tar.gz from
http://distfiles.macports.org/cdo
--->  Verifying checksums for cdo

--->  Extracting cdo
--->  Configuring cdo
Error: /opt/local/bin/h5pcc not found. Install hdf5 with an mpi variant
Error: org.macports.configure for port cdo returned:
Please see the log file for port cdo for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_science_cdo/cdo/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets

How will I know when your patch is has been applied? Or, do I need to run
some port command to "clean out" something?

Thanks,
Matt

--
"And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you
 get is one trick: rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy,