virt-manager

petr 976F at ingv.it
Wed Aug 20 04:38:42 PDT 2014

On 20 Aug 2014, at 10:56, frédéric dubois <frederic.dubois at univ-montp2.fr> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would like to use virt-manager with my mac.
>
> Currently it is not provided by macports but it seems (http://marc.info/?l=macports-changes&m=136027005015598&w=2) that someone tried to do it.
>
> Is it relevant to expect such port in the future ?

From the link you sent, one can deduce that cal had a version in the personal area of the SVN repository, but this he's been abandoned

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/105238

It apparently never ended up in trunk (the public ports). You can explore the history of the port, and install it in a private repo and/or fix it, if you find it useful. But I would not expect it to appear in Macports any soon, if there is no real interest in this port.

~petr