cmus and ffmpeg help

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 04:52:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

the cmus port does not have an ffmpeg variant, which is why the command
you tried to run below did not change anything (port silently ignores
non-existing variants)

  > port variants cmus
cmus has the variants:
    aac: Support aac files
    flac: Support flac files
    mikmod: Support mod files
    mpc: Support musepack files

maybe one of the above does what you want...

Chris