virt-manager

frédéric dubois frederic.dubois at univ-montp2.fr
Wed Aug 20 05:51:43 PDT 2014

Hello,

Many thanks for all answers.

Now I know how to add a local port even if virt-manager is not working.

For information virt-manager is useful to manage (with a GUI) xen or kvm
virtual machines (through libvirt).

As proposed I'll try to do it through command line or remotely on a
linux system.

Regards

--
Frédéric Dubois, PhD, Eng.
Laboratoire de Mécanique et Génie Civil - CNRS/UM2

Links:
------
[1] http://marc.info/?l=macports-changes&m=136027005015598&w=2