You have a new notification from avijitshee88 at gmail.com. View?

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri andreas.kahari at bils.se
Mon Dec 1 01:42:43 PST 2014

The spam did not originate nor pass through GMail's servers.  It came
via mail0.info-emailer.com [174.37.119.125], so no reason to think that
the account has been taken over (their address book may be floating
around in dark waters though).

The spam and spammer isn't really interesting though.  I think it's more
interesting that it was let through.  The list software should do a bit
more than a naïve string match against the "From:" field...

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri
Bioinformatics Developer