smartd automated scanning failing

Ubence Quevedo thatrat at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:49:43 PST 2014

Hi All,

Is this the right area that I should be posting regarding my problem with
smartmontools?

I see plenty of other responses for building/configuration problems with
software, but not much on after the software is installed.

I'd really like to know what I can do to make this work properly, but I'm
not sure I'm posting to the right place?

-Ubence