Swarm on OS X 10.9

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Feb 6 18:26:54 PST 2014

On Feb 6, 2014, at 10:24, Degang Wu <samuelandjw at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised it builds fine without the restriction. Actually I have been talking through the Swarm mailing list for several days and so far no one have figured out what the problems is, so could you remove the restriction from the port file since it builds anywhere? Or should I submit a request or ticket to have that removed?

I’ve removed the Mavericks restriction:

https://trac.macports.org/changeset/116777

I didn’t see any explanation for why it was added in the first place.

swarm fails to build on all four build slaves (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard). Perhaps there is an undeclared dependency that I already have installed on my system. I’ll compare the logs.