Stuck during Investigation into ticket 41849: requested URL returned error: 400 Bad Request Error

Vincent Emanuele vincent.emanuele at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:46:46 PST 2014

Hello MacPorts gurus:

I've been researching this ticket http://trac.macports.org/ticket/41849, as
I have exactly the same problem and this is a blocker for my ability to use
MacPorts.

I've summarized my investigation carefully in the ticket, and at this point
I'm stuck due to my poor knowledge of how macports is working and don't
know where to look next.

I would be most appreciative if one of you could take a look and advise me
of any addition ways I could try to resolve this issue?  Let me know if
there's any additional info I could supply to help.

Regards,

Vince