Q re Unison no longer maintained

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:46:59 PDT 2014

Hi.

Apologies in advance for the stupid question.

I received notices yesterday that Unison +aqua (#25981/24721/21862) is
no longer maintained.

I understood this to mean that this variant of Unison wouldn't be
updated anymore.

But I thought perhaps that Unison (the cli utility) would still be OK???

So I thought I'd check the macport site to check in the ports list.  In
that list I found Unison and all variants listed are "no longer
maintained".  Do I presume that Unison is gone/done/finished from
Macports since there is no maintainer?

Thanks in advance for the clarifications.
B.