Recent p5.16-module-runtime update broke p5.16-moose

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Jul 23 09:43:27 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:35 PM, Frank Schima wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
>>> Will do! Thanks!
>>
>> I upgraded the port already, r122526. (But I need to update a bunch of
>> other dependencies to be able to enable perl 5.18 and/or 5.20.)
>
> I’m actually working on that if you want to wait for me to commit my updates for many p5-* ports.

Yes, feel free to finish the job. I'm going out for a while and I
don't plan to do anything else today.

Until now I went through a bunch of ports and made different edits
(checksums, whitespace, upgrades, added p5.18, ...)

One question though in case that you are going through mass-editing the ports.

In case that p5.20 turns out to be working OK and in case that we
don't plan to get rid of p5.18 soon ... can you please help me figure
out whether it makes sense to make the same change as I did for 5.20
also for 5.18? (We would need to revbump ports, but the number is
still relatively small at this moment compared to the total number of
perl modules.) That's totally optional though.

Mojca