Macports tasks not launching at boot. policy?

Julien T julien.t43 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:51:00 PDT 2014

Just to make a confirmation on this old thread.

I reinstalled my Mac with only one partition at daemon are starting right
away.
As the matter is mostly Apple, I think what's important is mostly issue a
warning if at a moment (port update/selfupdate/sync/upgrade) we detect than
/opt is not on /

Didn't try PathState to ensure it is working as we expected.

Cheers

Julien