cmake portgroup RelWithDebInfo variant?

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:14:47 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've found and had a peek at the cmake portgroup definition file. Seems easy enough to add a variant to it.
Questions:

- can one have local portgroup definitions/overrides?

- what would be a good variant name to enable the RelWithDebInfo (release with debug info) cmake type? I currently use

{{{
if { [variant_isset nostrip] } {
     configure.args-delete -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release
     configure.args-append -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=RelWithDebInfo -DCMAKE_STRIP:FILEPATH=/bin/echo
}
}}}

but that's not the most satisfying name I ever came up with ...

R.