oxygen-gtk2 port

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:49:33 PDT 2014

Hello,

I've thrown together a Portfile for the oxygen-gtk theme, for now only for the GTk2 variant. I'll do the GTk3 variant after correction of the attached Portfile, as I'm far from an experienced expert on writing those things.

Tested only under 10.6 for now, I have no reason to believe other OS versions would require changes as manual installation on 10.9 was just as straightforward as it was under 10.6 . What I also didn't test was building without all dependencies preinstalled. There's no dependency to KDE that I know of (because none to Qt) but I cannot be sure I got all the others right.

The only thing that doesn't work is out-of-the-box building of a universal variant. This port uses the CMake build process, but when I try to build +universal, port looks for configure, and errors out on that of course.
So for now I put universal_variant no, but if someone can give me some hints how to enable a universal variant I'd prefer that.

René