Installing along Homebrew

semaphore45 at yahoo.com semaphore45 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 22:53:06 PDT 2014

Hello all and thanks for committing patches. It seems to have built successfully, but fails on a simple "merge" operation. As written elsewhere, I took care to manually install curl and pkgconfig.

On command
$ mkvmerge -v -o lplde.mkv cd1.avi + cd2.avi

it gave:
mkvmerge(36577) malloc: *** error for object 0x7fff70726500: pointer being freed was not allocated
Abort trap

Any idea?