I encounter an error while it is installing py27-pyobjc

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Tue Jun 17 08:28:27 PDT 2014

Hi,all!
    I encounter an error while it is installing py27-pyobjc with macport.My Xcode version is 5.1.1;the clang version is apple LLVM 5.1;Why?And how could I fix it?Thank's a lot!!
And here is part of the log file for port py27-pyobjc:
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-pyobjc/py27-pyobjc/work/destroot
:info:destroot Exit code: 1
:error:destroot org.macports.destroot for port py27-pyobjc returned: command execution failed
:debug:destroot Error code: CHILDSTATUS 6925 1
:debug:destroot Backtrace: command execution failed
    while executing
"system -nice 0 $fullcmdstring"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval system $notty $nice \$fullcmdstring"
    invoked from within
"command_exec destroot"
    (procedure "portdestroot::destroot_main" line 2)
    invoked from within
"portdestroot::destroot_main org.macports.destroot"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $procedure $targetname"
:info:destroot Warning: targets not executed for py27-pyobjc: org.macports.activate org.macports.destroot org.macports.install
:notice:destroot Please see the log file for port py27-pyobjc for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_python_py-pyobjc/py27-pyobjc/main.log