How would I Upgrade Outdated but hold back or not update one specific package?

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 09:42:16 PDT 2014

On 17.06.2014 11:38 , Daniel J. Luke wrote:
>> A follow-on question.
>> > Is there a way to specifically reinstall MyPaint 1.1.0_2 as it compiled
>> > OK before?
> not a simple answer, but:
>
> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/InstallingOlderPort
Thank you Daniel and Jeremy.

I followed the directions on the linked page under the heading
"Installation".  I downloaded the files in the MyPaint @ 115019 as this
looks like the version prior to the recent update.   The Portfile shows
version 2 so should be building 1.1.0_2.

When I ran sudo port install from the directory with the downloaded
files but the compile process downloads 1.1.0_3 and then fails the build.

I also tried to run "sudo port install MyPaint 1.1.0_2" and "sudo port
install MyPaint @1.1.0_2" with the same result.

Could you provide me with additional guidance on what I should be doing?

Thanks in advance.

CLI info on failed build below.
====