digikam - finds no photos?

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:50:28 PDT 2014

Hello,

On Jun 21, 2014, at 06:49, Nicolas Pavillon wrote:

> I can’t say about the detection of photos, but kipi-plugins should be available, as there are existing in Macports (libkipi) and are listed as a dependency of digikam.

Turns out all that was (apparently) needed was a kbuildsycoca4 incantation. Guess that could be listed as a post-install in the Portfile or something.
I'm tweaking the Portfile anyway to pull in digikam 4.0.0, and have done some patching of the code so that it finds the ICC profiles where OS X stores them. When done, should I send you the resulting files (Portfile + patch file) or go through the bug tracker?

R.