Pango, Webkitgtk, Quartz and Application Bundle

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Jun 20 12:23:23 PDT 2014

Fontconfig’s portfile has this post-activate hook:
post-activate {
    # fc-cache can fail due to /Network/Library/Fonts being unavailable, so force success.
    system "${prefix}/bin/fc-cache -sv || true"
    system "${prefix}/bin/fc-cache -v || true”
}

This hints you need to run those commands when you put it on a new machine.