gnome-terminal again

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Sat Mar 1 17:39:28 PST 2014

G’day All

The macport gnome-terminal suffers from similar active and inactive tabs
http://askubuntu.com/questions/40332/how-to-make-selected-tab-in-terminal-more-prominent

dconf has nothing that looks helpful and the suggestions in the above don’t do anything.
Before I wade into the src code, has anybody solved the issue?

Alternately has anyone a suggestion for a decent multi tab terminal, please I’m all ears.
I spend 90% of my time in the terminal - it is important.

I mostly rejected the regular utility/term because cursor movement was sluggish, but and maybe it was rose coloured memories frm snowleopard,
gnome-terminal (mavericks) is just as sluggish now. Has mavericks done that?

Thanks
James