Vim upgrade lost spelling and syntax highlights

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Thu Mar 6 08:43:55 PST 2014

On 06 Mar 2014, at 09:37 , LuKreme <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:

> I completely removed vim and reinstalled it
>
> port install vim +huge

OK, that’s odd. After restarting my machine, it’s now working…

Erm…

That makes no sense, but I am going to just go with it for now. Maybe it was just… no no, never mind, not going to think about it or I’ll spend 15 hours trying to figure out why rebooting would fix this.

May—

NO! I’m going to take my blue pill and be happy.

Thanks all.

--
THE DEATH OF A WARRIOR OR THE OLD MAN OR THE LITTLE CHILD, THIS I
UNDERSTAND, AND I TAKE AWAY THE PAIN AND END THE SUFFERING. I DO NOT