building kde4(-baseapps)

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 09:05:51 PDT 2014

On Mar 11, 2014, at 15:44, Nicolas Pavillon wrote:

> Several PIM applications of KDE rely on the akonadi server which must be running, but I am not sure about KMail. You can refer to “port notes akonadi” about this.

I've run through all kcmshell4 modules, adjusting things here and there, including the font settings. And now the KMail settings dialog displays correctly.

I should admit that I had copied over my entire ~/.kde/share tree from the Linux box on which I run a full KDE environment ... guess I asked for problems :)