taskgated: no signature

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sat Mar 15 06:05:21 PDT 2014

The only thing I know about taskgated is that you have to modify its
launchd plist (by adding the '-p' option) to allow gdb to control other
processes (on Mountain Lion and higher you can see this with `port notes
gdb-apple`)... Have you done this at all? I have no clue whether that might
be relevant to the specific error that you are experiencing, but I suppose
it could be worth checking anyways...