taskgated: no signature

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Mar 16 01:28:33 PDT 2014

Hi Ian,

On 16 Mar 2014, at 09:00 , Ian Wadham <iandw.au at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Eric, but I could not find any notes on gdb-apple.  I tried installing
> it first, but still got:

here on my install I see this:
---
$ port notes gdb-apple
gdb-apple has the following notes:
  You will need to make sure /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.taskgated.plist has the '-p'
  option, e.g.
              <key>ProgramArguments</key>
              <array>
                      <string>/usr/libexec/taskgated</string>
                      <string>-sp</string>
              </array>
—

How come it is not visible on your end? Sure you’re up to date? Have you perhaps a forgotten local port file for gdb-apple active?

Greets,
Marko