kmymoney won't load following latest updates

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 20 19:47:34 PDT 2014

On May 20, 2014, at 21:44, Ian Wadham wrote:

> To keep his finances running, Stan should revert to all KDE being at
> 4.12.4, but I do not know how to do that in MacPorts in any simple way.

Right, it's not simple; MacPorts is designed for you to use the currently-available version of ports. The way to get earlier versions is documented here:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/InstallingOlderPort

But since kde has many parts, he would have to revert many ports, and in the correct (dependency) order.