The crazy thing I did to fix Yosemite performance

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 03:08:17 PST 2014

Hi all,

I've been following this thread with great interest, and have learned a lot
here!

However, I noticed that the whole process of installing Yosemite seems a
bit convoluted, maybe even scary,  for someone who is not as versed in the
peculiarities of MacOS / BSD.

So, how would you advice a person who has Mavericks installed with
everything in its default location and who has just basic knowledge of the
system to go about the upgrade to Yosemite?

Thanks a lot!
Gustavo Seabra.