Thank you!

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Nov 12 13:36:07 PST 2014

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014, Eneko Gotzon wrote:

> What a pleasure getting software so easily installed!Thank you all
> MacPorters! :)

I can see that you haven't been on this list for long :-)

A couple of things I've learned here:

1) Don't change anything such as symlinks etc; it *will* break something.

2) After a major upgrade e.g. to Yosemite, you *must* do MacPorts/Xcode etc.

Oh, and my thanks to the porters too; I know it's a difficult job.

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)