2.3.3 build fails on Linux

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Nov 28 08:12:57 PST 2014

Hi,

----- On 28 Nov, 2014, at 16:59, René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com wrote:

> No, at least not that I know. https://code.google.com/p/cocotron/

Well, it seems MacPorts is not compatible with cocotron. Patches welcome.

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Traditional-GNU-Objective-C-runtime-API.html

> What I meant is what part of MacPorts code uses gnustep.

The Pextlib library (which is a Tcl extension we load into MacPorts' Tcl
interpreter) uses it for some tasks, e.g. to get the current system proxy
configuration.

--
Clemens Lang