liblzma and ffmpeg

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 04:14:51 PDT 2014

On Saturday October 04 2014 13:02:30 Clemens Lang wrote:

Hi,

> I think that's a good change. Want to go ahead and provide a
> patch/commit it before we forget about it again?
>
> We could also add a step that "de-normalizes" the MacPorts prefix if
> it is a symlink, e.g. something along the lines of:

I hope you're suggesting something that makes sure that no normalised paths are being stored, so as to make a /opt/local symlink as transparent as it could be expected to be? Which would also get rid of the unreadable pathnames in /opt/local/var/macports/build c.s. ... (And incidentally, make it easier to change the name/location of the actual tree to which /opt/local points) ?

R.