/bin/sh: line 2: `BASH_FUNC_ttr%%': not a valid identifier

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Oct 9 15:27:03 PDT 2014

Off the top of my head:
 * Rosetta (for PPC)
 * Apple Mail in Mavericks cannot do any searching without spotlight (among other bugs)
 * Mavericks Messages keeps records of every chat you’ve had, the option to explicitly “close” can cause deletion when set but previously iChat didn’t try to horde data like this
 * Gatekeeper makes you jump through hoops to install from un-"identified developers” ($)

You can decide how negative these issues are overall (I only use Mavericks on the go, when I’m not really using the computer), and I’m sure there are further reasons.