Problem with $DISPLAY

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 09:41:09 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:59 AM, René J.V. <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm going to stop this discussion here, and not even try to understand
> where this comes from.
> Take your own advice, and see if you can make any sense out of your own
> proclamations.

If you will stop parroting Linux propagandists almost to the word, then I
will stop responding as if you are parroting Linux propagandists almost to
the word.

You keep asserting that things are "Unix" that are Linux Only Unix Need Not
Apply.
You keep asserting that there is no need to consider anything that is not
Linux Only Unix Need Not Apply, because it's "too complex".
You have yet to show any understanding that your argument is 100% Linux
centric, no many how many weasel words you scatter through it.
And to top it off, any attempt to demonstrate that what you are saying is
100% Linux Only Unix Need Not Apply is somehow Not Recognizing Linux's
Right To Exist! This is like the second favorite tactic of anyone who wants
to derail complaints about {racism, sexism, any -ism you can name}, second
only to blaming the victim --- to which it is closely related.