Yosemite upgrade

Comer Duncan comer.duncan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 12:07:35 PDT 2014

Yesterday I installed Yosemite but have not yet done either selfupdate or
upgrade outdated.  Before I do that I am wondering whether there are any
recommendations as to whether it is too early to upgrade since perhaps
macports code developers need some time to get essentials ready for such?
I sort of expect that the macports developers and maintainers had access to
Yosemite earlier than those who waited for the official release to be made
available, so maybe I don't need to be timid about proceding. What do you
guys think?

Thanks.

Comer