Yosemite upgrade

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Sat Oct 18 12:11:26 PDT 2014

If you've already installed Yosemite, then your existing MacPorts will likely not function. Simply re-install MacPorts to get it running again.

Once running, you can do selfupdate and make the usual list of requested packages in a file and uninstall/reinstall everything. Another option is using trace mode for the updates: sudo port -t -u upgrade outdated.