iStumbler update?

William H. Magill magill at mac.com
Sun Oct 19 10:52:31 PDT 2014

I am really beginning to hate the new Yosemite mail client…. it is refusing to display “to” information unless I “view Raw Source", and it defaults to sending from “icloud.com <http://icloud.com/>” instead of from “mac.com <http://mac.com/>” — which is how I’ve been subscribed to the mailing list “forever.”
ARGHHHHHH!

> Subject: iStumbler update?
> From: macports-users-owner at lists.macosforge.org
> To: magill at icloud.com
> Date: October 19, 2014 at 1:36:30 PM EDT
>
> You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
> been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
> being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
> macports-users-owner at lists.macosforge.org.
>

> Date: October 19, 2014 at 1:36:09 PM EDT
> From: "William H. Magill" <magill at icloud.com>
> Subject: iStumbler update?
> To: MacPorts Users <macports-users at lists.macosforge.org>

Going through the "update ritual" I checked on Mac Ports iStumbler.
It launched and reported that a new version existed (100.22 vs 99).
In the resulting pop-up are instructions that the 99 version would fail to download the update and to download it directly

This updated with no problems

So I guess the question is -- should I just drop the Mac Ports version of iStumbler now?

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.10
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.10 OSX Server (now dead)

magill at icloud.com
magill at mac.com
whmagill at gmail.com