Yosemite upgrade

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Sun Oct 19 11:47:19 PDT 2014

On Oct 19, 2014, at 2:33 PM, Carlo Tambuatco <oraclmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Supported or not...this way seemed to work for a majority of my ports and I was wondering whether nuking all 459 of my ports for the sake of a few that don't work seems like an inefficient solution. It seems there are other ways to approach this problem...

Didn't you say (or intimate) that you upgraded all your ports? That means you've trashed and recompiled them all anyway, so you're not really saving any time.

There are undoubtedly other ways to go about this, but starting from scratch is the most reliable and usually works out best for everyone involved.

vq