Yosemite upgrade

Carlo Tambuatco oraclmaster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 12:27:03 PDT 2014

Have you checked out the macports migration page? There's a script you
might be interested in:

   1. Download and execute the restore_ports script. (If you installed
   MacPorts from source and put its Tcl package somewhere other than
   /Library/Tcl, then you'll need to use the -t option when you run
   restore_ports.tcl; see ./restore_ports.tcl -h.)

   curl -O https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/contrib/restore_ports/restore_ports.tcl
   chmod +x restore_ports.tcl
   sudo ./restore_ports.tcl myports.txt