Installing Metis V4

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Oct 23 07:05:33 PDT 2014

It seems parmetis is still version 4.0.3.

If you need regular metis, you can find the newest version 4.0.3:
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/math/metis/Portfile?rev=84527

You'll want to setup a local ports tree so that this file is deemed canonical over MacPorts':
https://guide.macports.org/#development.local-repositories
http://trac.macports.org/wiki/howto/SyncingWithSVN