kdevelop 4.7 and beyond (was: clang++-mp-3.4 doesn't find initializer_list on OS X 10.6)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:45:13 PDT 2014

On Friday September 05 2014 18:36:08 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Friday September 05 2014 11:23:45 Lawrence Velázquez wrote:

Re: libcxx port and using it ...

I had to finagle out that the only way to get -stdlib=libc++ into the compile options was to use configure.cxx_stdlib on the commandline (instead of sticking -stdlib=libc++ into configure.optflags).

Starting with kdevelop 4.7, C++11 is going to be required, meaning that on OS X 10.6 the port will either have to be compiled with MacPorts gcc, or with MacPorts clang with port:libcxx as a build dependency. What would be the best way to get the required compiler flags set from within the Portfile, probably including the -I flag with a clang-specific path so it'll find the C++11 headers?

R.