problem with qt4-mac-mysql5-plugin

vic hug xelnagazchild at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 14:45:09 PDT 2014

soo, it didn't want to install akonadi, so i went up to find the "master" thing that was the installed application that was depending on all those outgraded ports, it was kdenlive and i uninstalled the 3 different versions of it that i had... I'm now proceeding with the upgrade outdated, and will reinstall kdenlive after. But i'm suprised that MacPorts doesn't erase the old, unused version of applications ? There was 2 versions of kde runtime as well, of which only 1 was active. Each time i used the --follow-dependencies flag for uninstalling. Hoping the update will run fine...
Anyway thanks for the help guys !
Cheers,
Victor