All ok with Xcode 6.0.1 and Command Line Tools 6.0?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Sep 26 07:17:47 PDT 2014

On Sep 26, 2014, at 1:49 AM, Tabitha McNerney wrote:

> I noticed Apple recently made available, for OS X 10.9, XCode 6.0.1 and Command Line Tools 6.0. I would like to install both on one of our Macs with MacPorts 2.2.1 installed. Are there any known issues?

I've been running the Xcode 6 betas for awhile and I'm not aware of any general issues, though of course there may be individual ports that no longer build; if you find such port, of course please file tickets and let us know.

Be sure you run "sudo port selfupdate" to update to MacPorts 2.3.1. We don't support running older versions of MacPorts.