Cmake failed to build & GIMP Inkscape Gnumeric do not start

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Mon Apr 13 10:29:55 PDT 2015

Hi Enrico - Glad those worked too. As I like to say: cruft happens!
Cleaning often takes care of these build issues.

As to what's going on with running Gimp, I don't know; I don't have or
use Gimp (from MacPorts or elsewhere). Check out the Console.app & look
under "User Diagnostic Reports" to see if there's a crash log. Might be
under one of the various logs too. If not, then I'm not sure where to
point you -- maybe try another message to this list with a different
subject & see what comes of it? Good luck! - MLD