Problems with gettext

- dandunfee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 04:52:52 PDT 2015

The "clean" bit did the trick, thanks.  There is a sub set of xcode that
is downloaded unless one asks for and must use the full developer version.
The subset has performed several maacports installments without problem.
That message is at the beginning of any port action but "list" in my
experience.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Aug 10, 2015, at 06:48, - wrote:
>>
>> Attached as "main.log.gz", thanks.
>
> This log was not from a clean build attempt. Also, the log says Xcode is not installed.
>
> Please install Xcode. Then run "sudo port clean gettext". Then try again.

XB