Gnome

Pierre Henri CHAUDOUARD pf15 at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 21 09:12:02 PST 2015

Hello,

OSX 10.11.2 Macports
gnome @3.18.2_0

I have problems with gnome-session and also gnome softwares in general.

For example, with evince I get when trying to read a .dvi :

(evince:43904): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Segmentation fault: 11

I have the same king of message with gnome-panel.

I am not able to launch gnome-session (same kind of message).

Thanks for your help !

PH