[KDE/Mac] Qt 5.4 build error on OS X 10.7

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 03:41:28 PST 2015

Hi René,

On 11/02/2015, at 9:59 PM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Ian has been trying to build my qt5-mac-devel port for Qt 5.4.0. If I understand correctly he runs 10.7 and seems to be using the system clang compiler.
>
> The build halts with an error that neither he nor I can make sense of - how can a ctor be deleted?

I have just finished reconstructing my local port build environment, as
was discussed on macports-dev, subject "~/.macports".  I now have all
local ports outside of /opt/local and am using "sudo" for all MacPorts
build commands, so "work" is buried in /opt/local somewhere and there
is no more ~/.macports directory.  And Time Machine is OK now.

That said, the build error has happened again, exactly as before.  So it was
not due to any accidental effects of the mess I got into with ~/.macports.  The
full error text is in René's previous email on this thread.

Cheers, Ian W.