[KDE/Mac] Qt 5.4 build error on OS X 10.7

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 06:56:48 PST 2015

> Yes, I have a macbook running 10.7 currently. I used the system clang to
> build Qt 5.4, though I didn't download and apply all the patches you have

What Xcode version do you use?

> in your macports trac ticket. I only cloned Qt5 5.4 branch, added the QSP
> patch and built it fine here. I built it outside of the source tree in a
> qt5build folder.

So does my port.

> once without (to install it into /usr/local/Qt-5.4.2 so I can build
> qtspeech against it). Does one of the patches on the trac ticket change
> QBasicAtomiciInt in any way?

Not that I can see, no. Here's what's maybe the strangest in the error, which is probably the underlying reason (and which is original, unpatched code):

> > /Users/ianw/.macports/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_site-ports_aqua_qt5-mac-devel/qt5-mac-devel/work/qt-ever
> > ywhere-opensource-src-5.4.0/qtbase/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/thread/qbasicatomic.h:229:5:
> > note: function has be
> > en explicitly marked deleted here
> >     QBasicAtomicInteger(const QBasicAtomicInteger &) = delete;
> >     ^

I don't see the point in assigning the delete operator to a constructor nor how that could be valid C++?

R.