updating a very old Macports install

Bruce J. Carter cerfdog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 22:51:11 PST 2015

Ok... I succumbed, I went to /opt/local and did an rm -rf * and reinstalled
the Macports package for Yosemite... no issues... I learned something....
for years I have always used the trunk, now I know why I have had to
troubleshoot port builds from time to time and massage them into installing.

I must congratulate and thank y'all for the awesome work you have done on
MacPorts and the ports tree.

Cheers,

Bruce...