In the process of compiling KDEnlive in MacPorts when:

Jeff Singleton gvibe06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:47:45 PST 2015

Yes, I am building KDEnlive, kde4-runtime is a dependency.

Command I used this time was: port -vd install kdenlive

How would I know what application is blocking?

My terminal window just shows exactly what I pasted ending with:
	>> [ 96%] Built target drkonqi

In fact, its still hung in that same spot. Even using the debug flag, I
do not see what happened that could have caused this to stop like this.
I would suspect if there was an error, that the compile would have
ended, but it just hangs there using ZERO resources.

I have built KDEnlive before without issue, and was just rebuilding it
against upgraded dependencies when this started.