OpenSceneGraph Broken

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jul 20 05:23:43 PDT 2015

I had OpenSceneGraph installed, and it was working fine (it is a dependent to something else).  I just upgraded a few ports, that are not directly related (I didn’t follow the full dependency tree) and, after the upgrade, macports reported a broken port, attempted to build OpenSceneGraph and then failed to build the port.
So, at the moment I see OpenSceneGraph installed and active.  But, Macports thinks that this is a broken port, and further, it can’t successfully reinstall it.
Any suggestions?
I can create a ticket, and can post logs if that might help.

Thanks,

--Adam