OpenSceneGraph Broken

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Mon Jul 20 06:00:59 PDT 2015

It was a related port that upgraded.  It turns out that OpenSceneGraph provides:
/opt/local/lib/osgPlugins-3.2.1/osgdb_gdal.so

And that is references:

/opt/local/lib/libgdal.1.dylib

Which had been provided by gdal 1.11.2_2.  But, one of the upgrades I just did was to gdal 2.0.0_0.  And that no longer provides that library.  That, forced the rebuild of OpenSceneGraph, which then failed.  So, it appears that OpenSceneGraph is not compatible with gal 2.0.  So, the upgrade broke it.

--Adam