OpenSceneGraph Broken

Arto Bendiken arto at bendiken.net
Mon Jul 20 08:59:06 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Adam Dershowitz <dersh at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> Yes, that is probably the difference.  As I didn’t have a problem with OpenSceneGraph until I upgraded gdal to 2.0.0 today.  If you want to confirm, you can attempt that upgrade and see what happens.  For, me the upgrade to gdal itself worked fine, then MacPorts figured out that OpenSceneGraph port was broken, so it attempted to rebuild, and that is what failed.  My guess is that if you upgrade gdal, the same thing will happen to you.

I need a functioning OSG right this moment, but I'm sure you're
correct that I could break it by upgrading gdal. Will have to tiptoe
on that front for now.

So, anybody looking to work around this problem will need to figure
out how to manually force the installation of gdal 1.11.2_2 instead of
2.0.0_0.

--
Arto Bendiken | @bendiken | http://ar.to