How to fix faulty symlink in XCode 3.2.6, issue 14018?

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Sat Jun 20 19:13:14 PDT 2015

In article <28ECC888-1CF6-4306-BFCE-B4713369E9A4 at yahoo.com>,
 semaphore45 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Ned: what are you referring to here?
> > But yeah, the problem in issue14018 does not apply to any MacPorts
> > python port and shouldn't be an issue for any other port unless there is
> > a bug in the port.

Just agreeing with Ryan's comments. As far as I know, in general a
MacPorts port should not be depending on anything in
/Library/Frameworks; if the upstream build for a project does, the
MacPort's portfile should have appropriately patched the upstream build
to no longer do that and, instead, compile with and/or link to MacPort's
installed frameworks or libraries, all of which would be under the
MacPort's prefix, e.g. /opt/local.  (For the record, I know nothing
about gnuradio.)

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org